Ashden Gramlick #750
Race Number: 750
- 1st - 2016 Australian Off-Road J2 Championship
- 1st - 2016 Victorian Off-Road Junior 85cc big-wheel class
This is the second year Ashden is riding for ORS. He achieved some outstanding results in 2016 by taking out the Australian Off-Road Championships in the J2 class and the Victorian off Road junior 85cc big wheel class. Along with a host of other amazing results spread over 2016.
Focused and ready for 2017, Ashden is ready for the jump to the 125cc bike. We’re stoked we get to work with Ashden for another great year of racing during 2017, we look forward to seeing Ashden excel in his new class this year and wish him the very best! He is definitely one to look out for this year!
Ride safe & best of luck for 2017!
Also Supporting Ashden during 2017:
Jamie White #759
Race Number: 759
2017 Class: J4
Bike: 2017 KTM 125XC
- 7th – 2016 Victorian Off Road 85cc Big Wheel Championship
- 10th – 2016 Australian Off-Road J2 Championship
- Top 100 Hattah Desert Race - Junior 85cc
Jamie just finished his first year of racing in 2016 and made some massive progress throughout the year. He managed to finish a respectable 7th in Victorian Off-Road Championships last year after not scoring points for 3 of the rounds. Jamie also managed to finish the gruelling Hattah desert race in top 100 in the junior 85cc category.
Jamie then went onto finishing in 10th place in the J2 class at the last Aussie round at Penshurst in very wet and tricky conditions. Keep an eye on Jamie as he takes on the full Australian and Victorian Off Road series racing alongside his team mate and good friend Ashden Gramlick.
Keep Safe, Good luck mate for 2017.
Matt 'Dozy' Dozwell
Senior Over 35s, 45s and Veterans
Online Racing Spares Off-Road Race Team
Having over 15 years of experience in the motorcycle industry, Online Racing Spares understands that motorcycling can be an expensive sport and that people are always looking for a cheaper option for replacement parts and accessories without sacrificing quality.
We thrive on bringing you cost effective yet quality parts, tools, accessories and riding gear for your motorcycle whether it is intended for dirt, road, enduro, ATV or race. With this mantra, Online Racing Spares is supporting all the above riders over the 2017 Off-Road Series. To all our riders, best of luck for the race year ahead!
If you have a questions about your motorcycle, chasing some new quality parts, accessoires or gear give us a call!
Phone: 03 9553 1881
Some of our quality brands:
2017 - Road Season
We sponsor MotoLogic with Puig race screens and pre cut seat foam for the Honda Racing Team.
Motologic Specialises in
- Authorised Ducati Service and Warranty Centre
- General Servicing for all makes and models, Specialists in Honda
- Suspension setup, modification and servicing, DVS Dealer
- Dyno Tuning Centre Rapid Bike and Bike Interceptor Premium Dealer
- Large Range of Performance and Racing Parts and Accessories
- Track and Race Preparation
- Full Paint and Panel Services
- Tyre Centre